Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats, tied together by one common element – the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
Engineered specifically for the PC by Red Storm Entertainment, Rainbow Six returns to deliver the tensest close-quarters battles ever experienced online.
* Change in story and mission composition: Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus.
* Enhanced tactical gameplay allows you to immerse yourself in tense close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death.
* Superior multiplayer experience: Lockdown has the total multiplayer experience, including a revolutionary Class-Based mode where players choose from four specialized operative classes, each with unique gameplay advantages.
* Advanced weapons and equipment: Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like lock fusers, laser trip mines, and the deadly virus grenades.
* New "classic" maps: Rainbow Six Lockdown PC provides nine maps including three new "classic" Rainbow maps voted on by the fans.
* Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
* Increased visuals: All levels contain increased visuals, accomplished by increasing resolution of textures and increasing polygon counts. In addition, lighting of spaces dramatically improves the visuals of the game.
* All new user interface includes new radar element added to in the in game HUD - part of the motion sensor vision mode.
Minimum System Requirements
Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP
Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium® IV or AMD Athlon™ equivalents or better
System Memory: 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
Video Card: 64 MB AGP or PCI DirectX® 9.0c-compliant video card supporting pixel shaders and vertex shaders (see supported list*)
Display: monitor capable of 1024x768 resolution at 60 Hz
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compliant (EAX recommended; PC audio solution containing Dolby® Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0 or higher
Hard Disk: 7 GB available hard disk space
Supported Peripherals: keyboard and mouse, microphone (for voice commands), Logitech G15 keyboard
Multiplay: Broadband with 64 kbps upstream (128 kbps recommended)
Supported video cards at time of retail release: ATI® RADEON® 8500/9000/X families, NVIDIA® GeForce™ 3/4/FX/6/7 families (GeForce 4 MX cards are NOT supported. Laptop models of these cards may work but are not considered supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.