Get the most out of Kinect™ with Your Shape™: Fitness Evolved. Unlike other games, Your Shape’s proprietary Player Projection technology puts your body into the game for the ultimate experience.
You’ll physically interact with virtual environments in ways you’ve never seen before and you’ll be captivated by unique and exciting visual effects that respond to your movement and impact.
Burn calories your way – choose a personal trainer to help you meet your specific fitness goals, take a yoga or Martial Arts class, or play fun family-friendly mini-games.
As you exercise, you’ll receive specific feedback on your every move, thanks to the game's real-time precise tracking system. You won’t notice how hard you’re working until you see the results!
PLAYER PROJECTION TECHNOLOGY PUTS YOU INSIDE THE GAME
• You’ll be represented by your own body and experience the most precise tracking possible.
• You control the game with your voice and movements.
• Workouts are created for you based on your fitness level and personal fitness goals. Plus, the game gives you feedback on each of your moves to ensure you’re getting the most out of your workout.
CREATE YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED PROGRAM
• You get the freedom to choose how you want to play – do you want a personal trainer to help you meet your fitness goals? Or do you want to take a class such as Yoga, Martial Arts or Tai Chi?
• You can also get the family involved in fun mini-games like dancing, target practice and more! No matter what you choose, you’ll burn calories, have fun, and improve your fitness level.
ENTHRALLING VISUALS MAKE YOU WANT TO MOVE
• As you master the fitness moves, the game responds with surprising visuals that match your movement and impact.
• The better you perform, the more you are rewarded with visual effects such as paint, water, light, ink, confetti, and more! You’ll stay motivated and excited – you never know what’s going to happen next!
CUTTING-EDGE WORKOUTS DESIGNED BY FITNESS EXPERTS
Your Shape™: Fitness Evolved features workouts from trainers-to-the-stars. Michael George, who has trained celebrities including Reese Witherspoon and P.Diddy, leads a martial arts class and Michelle Bridges, trainer on Australia’s The Biggest Loser, teaches a special weight loss program. Both will be featured as guest coaches in the game.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS AND SHARE IT WITH THE COMMUNITY
The game keeps track of your stats, such as calories and scores. All of your stats are uploaded seamlessly online and can be shared with friends and family. Create challenges among friends and help each other reach goals.
© 2010 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Your Shape logo, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft