Bwaah…Been there. Done that. Invaded Earth. Partied hardy… Now, it’s time for an ADVENTURE… The Rabbids’ first comedy-adventure will take them to the moon or bust! As usual, they have an infallible plan: collect all the human Stuff they can find, heap it onto a giant Pile and climb to the moon… Not so fast! The Humans revolt and become Verminators to exterminate the Rabbid varmints and defend their precious Stuff: ‘Rabbids Go Home!’
• The Rabbids’ First Puzzle-Adventure game : Raving Rabbids, helped with a shopping cart, will have to solve the puzzle of each level and collect varying sizes of stuff to build a giant pile to their home… the Moon!
• Same storyline as the Wii version, different gameplay: : the game includes a true story mode, including more than 6h of puzzle-based gameplay and high quality stylised cut scenes.
• Stir up funny chain reactions in 150 brain teasers based on physics and funny Rabbids characters. : The goal is to lead a shopping cart to the WC, collecting the maximum resources you can on the way.
• 15 tricky levels to actually build a huge pile to the Moon : break the classic puzzle rhythm, test your reflexes and your skills with the stylus!
• 5 different environments : a building site, Miami, a theme park, Las Vegas, and finally a huge dump.
• Challenge mode : 4 delirious challenge modes of 20 levels each, apart from the story mode and with different rules and objectives.
• Unique Art Direction : Encounter a cast of colorful, oddball characters and explore a remarkable parody of the modern world as if you were living inside a cartoon!
• Co-op & Online : Stuck in a puzzle? Get help from a friend with local game-sharing and wireless co-op play.
© 2009 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
UBI SOFT - CASABLANCA