Become a Mathcad "Power User”
Mathcad Student eLearning Library features the essential topics that ensure rapid product adoption and enhance productivity.
- More than 30 hours of modular instruction
- Available in easily consumed 15-30 minute segments
- Encompasses all aspects of Mathcad’s extensive functionality
- Continuous access from any computer, any time
- Engaging content utilizes in-depth descriptions, interactive examples, and hands-on exercises
Users will gain an excellent understanding of Mathcad essentials, as well as its extensive and critical functions including…
- Entering & Editing Expressions
- Formatting & Documenting
- Plotting (2-D and 3-D)
- Calculus & Symbolics
- Solving & Optimization Differential Equations
- Data Exchange & Analysis
For users who already know Pro/ENGINEER and Mathcad and wish to understand how to use both products in conjunction with one another, you'll find the courses you need in this eLearning Library. Specifically, you'll learn how to…
- Prepare models for use with a Mathcad worksheet.
- Flag variables in Mathcad to receive/return information from/to a Pro/ENGINEER model.
- Perform Mathcad analyses in Pro/ENGINEER.
- Create Mathcad analysis features in Pro/ENGINEER.
- Configure, licensing, and software requirements.
*Note: Student eLearning Libraries are termed and will expire after 1 year. If you would like a perpetual license, please visit the PTC University eLearning category page
Courses Included: (Mathcad Prime 2.0 courses are included.)
- Mathcad Prime 2.0 - Application Orientation
- Mathcad Prime 2.0 - Data Exchange and Analysis
- Mathcad Prime 2.0 - Plotting
- Mathcad Prime 2.0 - Programming Mathematical Expressions
- Mathcad Prime 2.0 - Symbolics and Solving
- Mathcad Prime 2.0 - Working With Units
- Mathcad Prime 2.0 Integration with Creo Parametric
- Design of Experiments Using Mathcad Prime 2.0
- Configuring Application Controls using Mathcad 14.0
- Creating E-books with Mathcad 14.0
- Design of Experiments using Mathcad 15.0
- Mathcad 14.0 - Application Orientation
- Mathcad 14.0 - Data Exchange and Analysis
- Mathcad 14.0 – Plotting
- Mathcad 14.0 - Intro to Basic Techniques
- Mathcad 15.0 Essentials
- Mathcad Prime 1.0 – Application Orientation
- Mathcad Prime 1.0 – Data Exchange and Analysis
- Mathcad Prime 1.0 – Plotting
- Mathcad Prime 1.0 – Programming Mathematical Expressions
- Mathcad Prime 1.0 – Solving Equations
- Mathcad Prime 1.0 – Working with Units
- Mathcad Prime 1.0 Integration with Creo Elements/Pro 5.0
- Mathcad 14.0 - Programming Mathematical Expressions
- Mathcad 14.0 - Using Symbolics and Solving Equations
- Mathcad 14.0 - Working with Units
- Using Advanced Formatting Techniques with Mathcad 14.0
- Using Advanced Plotting Techniques with Mathcad 14.0
- Using Advanced Programming Techniques with Mathcad 14.0
- Using Mathcad 14.0 with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0
||Eligible to Buy?
Mathcad Student Edition eLearning Library is available to current students whose intended use is for personal learning or academic purposes. Not available for labs or institutions. Academic ID is required for purchase.
Accepted Academic ID includes:
- Valid Student ID
- Letter or Registration Form from an accredited academic institution to confirm enrollment in a minimum nine-month certificate-granting program
Please either fax a copy of the Academic ID to +44 1252 817498.
Or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The product may not be used for commercial, professional, or for-profit sales.
Purchase price does not include support services, upgrades to the course content, or upgrades to the learning management system.