The 4-port USB 2.0 Mini DisplayPort Dual View KVMP Switch, GCS1924, charts a revolutionary new direction in KVM switch functionality by combining a 4-port Mini DisplayPort dual view switch with a 2-port USB 2.0 hub.
As a KVM switch the 4-port USB2.0 Mini DisplayPort Dual View KVMP Switch allows users to access 4 computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and dual-view Mini-DisplayPort console monitors. The built in USB 2.0 hub allows each computer to access connected peripherals on a one-computer-at-a-time basis. GCS1924’s independent switching feature allows the KVM focus to be on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub as well as the need to purchase separate stand-alone peripheral sharing switch.
GCS1924 further improve on previous KVM designs with latest Mini-DisplayPort and Mini-TOSLINK connectors. It provides the capability of digital video & audio to the computers with ultra high resolution up to 3840x2400, or a 3D display 1920x1080 resolution @120Hz, and vivid picture quality and a surround sound SPDIF connection.
GCS1924 is designed with the same footprint as the new Mac Mini, so you can stack 4 Mac Mini directly on top of GCS1924, saving precious desk space.
- Share 2 DualView Mini DisplayPort monitors a keyboard, mouse and speakers between 4 Mini DisplayPort computers with dual monitor support
- Video resolutions:
- Single Link 1920x1200
- Dual-Link 2560x1600
- Supports special monitors with 3840x2400
- 2 USB 2.0 ports for peripheral sharing
- Audio Support for digital and analog:
- Mini TOSLINK: High Definition digital audio signals
- 3.5mm audio jack: Supports 2.1 stereo with full bass response
- Multiplatform OS support - Windows®, Mac, and Linux®
- IOGEAR's DynaSync reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers*
- Port switching made easy with front-panel touch pad, hotkeys or USB mouse
- Asynchronous hotkey switching between KVM focus, USB peripheral, and audio ports
- Mini DisplayPort 1.1a & HDCP compatible
- Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting and real-time switching
- Front USB port designed for charging smart phones and smart tablets
*IOGEAR’s DynaSync provides the EDID support for Windows 7
Function GCS1924 Computer Connections Direct 4 Port Selection Hotkeys or TouchPanel Console Connectors Monitor 2 x Mini DisplayPort Keyboard 1 x USB Type A Female Mouse 1 x USB Type A Female Audio 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green) Microphone 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink) CPU Connectors Monitor 8 x Mini DisplayPort Keyboard 4 x USB Type B Female Mouse 4 x USB Type B Female Audio 4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green) Microphone 4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Pink) Dimensions GCS1924 Unit Dimensions Height 1.7 in. [4.2 cm] Depth 7.8 in. [19.7 cm] Length 7.8 in. [19.7 cm] Unit Package Dimensions Width 5.0 in. [12.7 cm] Height 10.4 in. [26.5 cm] Length 10.6 in. [27.0 cm] Master Carton Width 11.6 in. [29.4 cm] Height 15.9 in. [40.4 cm] Depth 21.6 in. [54.9 cm] Master Carton Qty. 6 Weight Master Carton Wt. 33.7 lbs [15.3 kg] Unit Pack Wt. 4.7 lbs [2.1 kg] Unit Wt. w/accessories 1.3 lbs [0.6 kg] Unit Wt. 1.6 lbs [0.7 kg]