The GVE130 Video Extender System allows you to extend the distance between the computer system unit and the display monitor by up to 500 feet. It accomplishes this by means of a local transmitting unit and remote receiving unit, connected by standard Category 5 twisted pair Ethernet cable (or CAT5e and CAT6).
The GVE130 Video Extender System is ideal for any installation where the display needs to reside in a separate setting, but you want the system equipment kept in an environmentally friendly location. The Extender System is also useful for control and security purposes, where you can have the system unit in a secure area at the same time that you put the display in an area that is convenient for viewing.
- Uses CAT 5e/6 cable to connect the local and remote units up to 500ft (150m).
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and Multisync monitors
- High resolutionvideo- Up to 1280 x 1024from500ft (150m) away
- 16 position adjustable video gain control
- Supports a local and a remote display
- Multiplatform support: supports PC, Mac, Sun, and Linux systems
- Supports DDC for the local monitor
- Easy installation
Function GVE130 LEDs Power On 2 Connectors Video Input HDB-15 Male Video Output HDB-15 Female Link RJ45 Socket Power DC Jack Video Resolution Up to 1280x1024@60Hz Signal Type VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA and Multisync Cable Distance Up to 150m (500ft) Cable Type Category 5, 5e & 6 STP / UTP Power Consumption 1.2W Power Voltage DC 5.3V Amps 0.94A Housing Case Metal Dimensions GVE130 Unit Dimensions Width 4.875in. Height 1in. Depth 3.5in. Unit Package Dimensions Width 11.25in. Height 7in. Depth 4in. Master Carton Width 12in. Height 15.25in. Depth 12.75in. Master Carton Qty. 6 Weight Master Carton Wt. 15.95lb Unit Pack Wt. 2.41lb Unit Wt. w/accessories 1.79lb Unit Wt. 1.1lb