Benefits of Autodesk Subscription and Autodesk Cloud 360
Buy an Autodesk® Navisworks® Simulate 2013 software license online with Autodesk® Subscription and gain a powerful advantage with Autodesk® 360 cloud benefits and a variety of other features to help you get the most out of your Autodesk software.
For an annual fee, Subscription customers get convenient access to:*
Learn More About Subscription
- Autodesk 360 cloud benefits—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with 25GB of cloud-based storage space per seat on Subscription, along with cloud-based services that complement your software.
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest product releases.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
*The availability of Subscription benefits varies by language and region and may change over time.
Improved Revit Interoperability
Promote greater productivity when working with Autodesk® Revit® software products and Navisworks Simulate.
- Read native .RVT files directly within Navisworks Simulate and utilize the Navisworks Batch Utility automation toolset.
- Organize model components using the Revit hierarchy of Category, Family, Type, and Instance.
- Import Revit gridlines and levels into Navisworks Simulate when you visualize and analyze your projects.
Gain greater control and flexibility when creating 5D simulations.
- Add cost data to your project schedule to simulate, visualize, and better understand accumulated costs during construction.
- Drag and drop objects and selection sets onto your schedule to more quickly and easily create associations between the model and tasks.
- Add and edit parent and child tasks in the TimeLiner hierarchy for greater flexibility when creating and maintaining your project schedule.
- Export to ProjectXML to support interoperability with common scheduling applications, such as Primavera® and Microsoft® Project software.
New Grid and Level Support
Use grids and levels imported from your design application to help visualize, analyze, and coordinate your project.
- Import multiple grids and levels from Revit software products and select the grid system you want to use for your review session.
- Use the grid navigation and orientation toolset when undertaking real-time walk-throughs of models.
- Sort, group, and report clashes found during coordination by grid location and level.
Additional Construction Project Management Enhancements
- Use the new Selection Inspector to more quickly list, report, and export selected objects and properties you define.
- Enhanced integration with Autodesk® Vault 2013 software for project data management, including Vault project browser, extended file format support, advanced search, and document status.
- Additional features in Autodesk® Navisworks® Freedom software include sectioning and embedded Datatools properties.
- Autodesk Rendering and improved materials interoperability with other Autodesk products.
Improved File Interoperability
Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2013 software supports complimentary Autodesk® 2013 software products and the following third-party applications:
- Siemens NX
- Dassault Systemes CATIA®
- Dassault Systemes Solidworks®
- Graphisoft® ArchiCAD® 14, 15
- Faro 4.8
- Oracle® Primavera® P6 v8
- Asta Powerproject 12
- Microsoft® Project 2010
Compare features of Autodesk Navisworks products.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, or Ultimate(recommended); Microsoft® Windows Vista® Enterprise, Business, Ultimate, or Home Premium (SP2); Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional, Home Edition 32-bit (SP3); or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition (SP2)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ 3.0GHz (or higher) with SSE2 technology
- 512 MB RAM (minimum); 2 GB or greater RAM (recommended)
- 1,280 x 800 VGA display with true color (1,920 x 1,080 monitor and 32-bit video display adapter recommended)
- 18.5 GB free disk space for installation
- Microsoft® Mouse compliant pointing device
- Microsoft® Direct3D® 9 and OpenGL® capable graphics card with Shader Model 2
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions, or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the certified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).