The IOGEAR Bluetooth USB Micro Adapter offers Bluetooth connectivity at a fraction of the size of normal Bluetooth USB adapters. About the size of an adult fingernail, the IOGEAR Bluetooth USB Micro Adapter allows users to connect to all the latest Bluetooth devices like cell phones, PDAs, mice and keyboards. Because the Micro Adapter is so small you can easily plug it into your computer without blocking any surrounding USB ports. The Micro Adapter also features Bluetooth EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) technology for transfer rates that are 3 times faster than traditional Bluetooth 1.1 and 1.2 adapters.
The Micro Adapter allows users to connect up to seven Bluetooth devices together and transfer even the largest files quickly and easily. With the Micro Adapter's lower power consumption, you can enjoy longer battery life on your notebook computer. This Bluetooth Class 2 adapter is compatible with both Mac and PC computers, and offers a wireless range of 30 feet (10 meter). It is great for both home and mobile networking needs.
- Allows any computer with a USB connection to become a Bluetooth enabled computer
- Ultra portable - tiny enough to stay with your laptop
- BluetoothEDR (Enhanced Data Rate) - 3x faster than current Bluetooth (1.1 or 1.2) products; up to2.1 Mbps
- Supports A2DP stereo audio wireless streaming
- Up to 30 ft (10m) maximum wireless range
- Wirelessly communicates with Bluetooth-enabled computers, printers, PDAs, cell phones, headsets, and more
- Built-in security to assure the privacy of your communication-pairing, encryption, and authentication
- Supports the following services:Generic Access (GAP), Serial Port (SPP), Dial-Up Networking (DUN), Fax (FAX), LAN Access (LAP), Object Push (OPP), File Transfer (FTP), Headset (HSP), Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control (AVRCP), Synchronization (SYNCH)
- Compliant with Bluetooth 2.0 specifications; backwards compatible with Bluetooth 1.1 & 1.2
Function GBU421 Operating Temperature 0 C - 50 C Humidity 10% - 90% non-condensing Transmission Power 4 dBm(Class 2) Frequency Band 2.402 GHz - 2.4835 GHz Unlicensed ISM band Modulation GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying) Data Rate Up to 2.1 Mbps Interface USB Sensitivity Minimum -76dBm Security Pairing, Encryption, Authentication Profiles Supported Generic Access (GAP), Serial Port (SPP), Dial-Up Networking (DUN), Fax (FAX), LAN Access (LAP), Object Push (OPP), File Transfer (FTP), Headset (HSP), Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control (AVRCP), Synchronization (SYNCH) Range 30 ft (10m) Dimensions GBU421 POP Information 10'' Peg Hook 14 6'' Peg Hook 8 Click Strip 6 Unit Dimensions Width 0.63 in (1.60 cm) Height 0.31 in (0.8 cm) Depth 0.79 in (2 cm) Unit Package Dimensions Width 4.61 in Height 6.58 in Depth 0.79 in Master Carton Width 6.5 in Height 7.76 in Depth 5.43 in Master Carton Qty. 6 Weight Master Carton Wt. 1.2 lbs Unit Pack Wt. 0.20 lbs Unit Wt. 0.2 Oz