PDF Create 8
PDF Create 8 is the smart choice for creating 100% industry standard PDF files from any PC application, making it simple to share or archive documents using the PDF format. It turns files into secure PDFs with results that are universally viewable from virtually any PDF viewer. Designed to take advantage of Microsoft® Office and Windows® capabilities, it’s Nuance’s most productive and intuitive PDF creation software ever. Unparalleled features let you batch create PDFs, combine multiple files into a single PDF, connect to popular cloud services, organise documents into PDF packages and even create PDFs directly from within Microsoft Office applications.
CREATE UNIVERSALLY VIEWABLE PDF FILES
Use PDF Create 8 to make PDF files from virtually any electronic document. The resulting files are fully compatible with other PDF viewers for reading, sharing and printing.
CREATE PDF FILES FROM WITHIN MICROSOFT OFFICE
Enjoy the convenience of one-click PDF creation within Microsoft Office applications — Microsoft Word, Excel® and PowerPoint®. You can even transfer hyperlinks, file properties such as author, title etc. and create bookmarks from these applications.
CREATE AND COMBINE PDF FILES IN ONE EASY STEP
Use PDF Create Assistant to easily merge multiple files and formats, such as Microsoft Office, Corel® WordPerfect®, TIFF, JPG and more, into a single PDF file. The predefined and customised PDF Profiles provide you with simple one-click operations for all your PDF creation needs.
SAVE TIME WITH BATCH CREATION
Why waste time opening and printing individual documents to PDF? Simply drag and drop your files into PDF Create 8 and click “Go.” You can choose to create a PDF file for each input file or combine all files into a single PDF document.
CONNECT YOUR DOCUMENTS TO THE CLOUD
Now you can create, save and access your documents in the Cloud by connecting directly to PaperPort Anywhere®, Box, Google Docs™, Windows Live® SkyDrive®, Office 365, Evernote® and Dropbox. This gives you access to your documents anytime, anywhere through the web or by the applications of supported mobile devices.
ORGANISE INFORMATION AND SIMPLIFY SHARING
Why send a mess of files via email when you can create and share a PDF package instead? PDF Create lets you use PDF like a folder, grouping multiple documents within a single, compact PDF file that is universally viewable and easy to email. PDF packages are the ideal way to create and share content libraries such as case files, tax information or training materials, which can be printed or searched with a single command.
SHARE SENSITIVE CONTENT SECURELY
Add passwords and permission controls during the PDF creation process to limit what other users can see in your documents. With PDF Create 8, you can limit the ability of others to view, copy, print or modify your content. So you can share documents with confidence that sensitive information is always protected.
ARCHIVE YOUR CRITICAL DOCUMENTS
Support for PDF/Archive files (the PDF/A international standard) ensures that your important documents will display and print properly for many years to come.
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium® 4, higher or equivalent processor
- Supported operating systems:
- Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 1
- Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 1
- Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 2
- Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
- Windows 2008 Server (Citrix, WTS, Active Directory)*
- Windows 2003 Server (WTS, Active Directory)*
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
- 200 MB of free hard disk space for application files for single language install, additional space required for additional languages and temporary installer files
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer's processor, memory and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.
* Requires PDF Create 8 Enterprise. Available if multiple licenses of PDF Create 8 are purchased under Nuance`s volume licence programme.