PDF Converter For Mac Education
PDF Converter for Mac®, the better choice for anyone working with PDF, features industry-standard PDF viewing, editing and creation. It also features extremely accurate PDF conversion to editable Microsoft® Office formats so you can unlock information in PDF documents. Additional features include scanning paper documents to PDF, drag-and-drop document assembly, and working with forms. Outstanding editing capabilities include search and replace text, text redaction (black-out text), graphics management and more. Combining unparalleled functionality, OmniPage OCR technology and ease of use, PDF Converter for Mac enables users to edit and securely share PDF files like never before to help save time and money every day.
Edit directly within PDF files PDF files are no longer hard to change. Simply edit, delete and add text as needed. You can also insert, move, copy, resize and delete images.
Accurately convert PDF files Convert PDF files into fully-formatted Microsoft® Word, Excel® and Corel® WordPerfect® documents — complete with text, columns, tables and graphics intact.
Scan directly to Searchable PDF Scanning to PDF isn’t useful if you can’t get access to information. Create PDF documents complete with text that can be copied and searched.
Create, fill and save PDF forms PDF forms are everywhere but many of them can only be printed. You can now create, use, fill and save PDF forms.
Collaborate like never before Exchange ideas and provide directions by adding notes, text boxes, graphics and more to PDF documents.
Protect your information Black out or erase text from documents to protect sensitive information. Text and images can be edited or deleted to keep safe from prying eyes.
Provides Everything Today’s Mac Users Need to Work Smarter and Faster
- Scan directly to Searchable PDF documents
- Convert to Microsoft Office formats that are compatible with Apple iWork®
- Effortlessly assemble 100% industry-standard PDF files
- Send to Evernote® and email
- Add, delete, reorder and rotate pages
- Edit, delete and add text
- Move, resize, copy and delete images
- Search and black-out (redact) or replace text
- Enjoy significant savings over Adobe® Acrobat® without compromising ease of use
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Approximately 100 MB of available disk space
- Mac OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- CD/DVD drive required to install from disk
- Some features require Internet access; additional terms apply