Buy an AutoCAD® Civil® 3D 2013 software license online with Autodesk® Subscription and gain a powerful advantage with Autodesk® 360 cloud benefits and a variety of other features to help you get the most out of your Autodesk software.
For an annual fee, Subscription customers get convenient access to:*
Learn More About Subscription
- Autodesk 360 cloud benefits—Increase mobility, improve collaboration, and optimize designs with 25GB of cloud-based storage space per seat on Subscription, along with cloud-based services that complement your software.
- Software upgrades—Stay current with the latest product releases.
- Flexible licensing—Work with previous versions of your software. Use it at home or in multiple locations.
- Technical support—Resolve issues and get back to work with online help from product support specialists.
*The availability of Subscription benefits varies by language and region and may change over time.
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 civil engineering software extends the value of your model with new workflows and productivity tools for civil infrastructure.
Pressure pipe modeling tools enable you to: create and distribute pipe, add fitting and appurtenance content; model pressure networks in 2D and 3D; and leverage 3D pressure networks for interference checking.
A number of new capabilities help streamline survey workflows for civil engineering projects resulting in greater flexibility. You can query survey data for the creation of Civil 3D surfaces, point groups, and drafted survey figures. Usability improvements enable you to label survey figures, label between two graphical points, and control linetype display.
Beyond a variety of scalability and performance improvements for civil engineering projects, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 offers a more streamlined workflow for creating corridor models. Enhancements include usability improvements for creating and editing corridor assemblies and the inclusion of Autodesk® Subassembly Composer for AutoCAD Civil 3D. Additionally, AutoCAD Civil 3D extends alignment and corridor modeling capabilities to include rail-specific design and analysis capabilities, such as rail cant, rail alignment “type”, chord-based alignments, and rail subassembly content.
AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 System Requirements
- For 32-bit: Microsoft® Windows® 7 (recommended) Enterprise, Ultimate, or Professional edition or Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional edition (SP3 or later)
- For 64-bit: Windows 7 (recommended) Enterprise, Ultimate, or Professional edition or Windows XP Professional edition (SP2 or later)
- For 32-bit: Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later
- For 64-bit: Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- For 32-bit for Windows 7: Intel® Pentium® 4 processor or AMD Athlon™ dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or faster with SSE2 technology
- For 32-bit for Windows XP: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or faster with SSE2 technology
- For 64-bit: AMD Athlon™ 64 processor with SSE2 technology, AMD Opteron™ processor with SSE2 technology, Intel® Xeon® processor with Intel EM64T support and SSE2, or Intel Pentium 4 with Intel EM64T support and SSE2 technology
- For 32-bit: 2 GB RAM minimum (4 GB recommended)
- For 64-bit: 4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB recommended)
- For 32-bit and 64-bit: 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter (1,600 x 1,200 with true color recommended, multiple monitors are supported)
- For 32-bit and 64-bit: 12 GB disk space for installation (7 GB for electronic download with at least 2 GB free after installation)
- Microsoft® Mouse compliant
- DVD disk and electronic download
- English, UK English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Russian
- Supports Windows display adapter capable of 1,024x 768 with true color capabilities
- FLEXnet will be used for both the standalone and networked versions
Side-by Side Install
File Format Changes
- AutoCAD® R14, AutoCAD 2000, AutoCAD 2004, AutoCAD 2007, AutoCAD 2010, AutoCAD 2013.
- EMR has the same formats as Commercial AutoCAD, with the exception of AutoCAD 2000/LT2000 Drawing
- AutoCAD R12, AutoCAD 2000, AutoCAD 2004, AutoCAD 2007, AutoCAD 2010, AutoCAD 2013
Binary vs. Source Compatibility
- Supports digital signatures, DWG™/DWF™ password protection
Drawing Size Support
Object Interoperability (Non-AutoCAD Object Model)
- New objects may require new enablers. Refer to the main Product Plan.
- Windows 7 logo certification should be targeted
- Microsoft® .NET Framework Version 4.0, Update 1
3D Modeling Additional Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD Athlon, 3.0 GHz or greater, or Intel or AMD dual-core processor, 2.0 GHz or greater
- 8 GB RAM or more
- 2 GB free hard disk available, not including installation requirements
- 1,280 x 1,024 true color video display adapter 128 MB or greater, Pixel Shader 3.0 or greater, Microsoft® Direct3D® capable workstation class graphics card
- 1,600 x 1,200 display with true color (recommended, multiple monitors are supported)
Autodesk reserves the right to alter product offerings and specifications at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document.
Autodesk is not responsible for errors or failures of Autodesk software arising from the installation of updates, extensions or new releases issued by third party hardware or software vendors for the qualified software or hardware identified in this document (or for any other third party software or hardware that you may use in connection with Autodesk products).